Make a Donation

Make Donation

waterfall_399653_sm

We The People Make this Happen

The "Beauty" is supported almost exclusively through the generosity of We the People around the world. Currently, about 10% of our worldwide audience supports us regularly. This means one-tenth of our readers, listeners and online viewers make it financially possible for the other 90% of our audience to enjoy our resources. 

 

10 for 12 Campaign

If each person who visits this site and benefits from the wisdom offered here were to donate just $10 a month all year long, we would have the abundance we need to continue to expand this global community and offer even greater resources to you.  If $10 is more than you'd like to share, please consider $5 per month.  Any amount is appreciated and welcomed!

Please share your love, light and abundance with us so that we can maintain our healing, educational and outreach programs. Your donations are fully tax deductible. The Honolulu Church of Light is officially recognized as a non-profit church under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

 


Three Easy Ways to Help! 

 

1. Donate Securely On Line

Make One-Time donations and recurring gifts! It’s quick and easy! 

x-click-but21

 

 

 


2. Call Us Toll Free

Call 1-800-390-1886, ext 713 to make your gift over the
telephone. (Outside of the U.S. please dial +1 808-952-0880, ext. 713)

 


3. By Mail

Mail a check or money order to:

Honolulu Church of Light
3075 Kalihi Street, Suite 101
Honolulu, Hawaii   96819 USA

 

Where Your Donations Go


Your loving financial support allows us to keep our doors open, continue our worldwide webcasting, and share wisdom about peace, healing and the Great Shift in Consciousness with an ever-increasing number of lightworkers.

  • Kirael.com website

  • Kirael Community Progams

  • Weekly Internet webcasts

  • Global peace meditation events

  • Audio archives of webcasts and special events

  • Articles and special messages

  • Email newsletters

  • Monthly Photon Energy Forecasts

  • Workshops & Seminars

  • Books & Recordings

 

Mahalo for your generosity! 

2017 Master Kirael Replay Sessions - Members Only

2016 Master Kirael Replay Sessions - Members Only

  • All
  • Consciousness
  • Healing
  • Karma
  • Mastermind
  • Meditation
  • Shift
  • Soul
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all

2015 Master Kirael Replay Sessions - Members Only

  • All
  • Consciousness
  • Cosmos
  • Love
  • Shift
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all